- Helps to soothe joints and muscles
- Refereshing and relaxing
- Natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Suitable for use on dry skin conditions
- Helps to protect and repair skin
- Rebalances skins natual mineral and moisture levels
Pure Dead Sea Salt Mineral concentration as follows: Magnesium Chloride (MgC12) 31.0-35.0 Potassium Chloride (KC1) 24.0-28.0 Sodium Chloride (NaC1) 3.0-8.0 Calcium Chloride (CaC12) 0.1-0.5 Bromide (Br-) 0.3-0.6 Sulphates (SO4--) 0.05-0.2 Insolubles 0.05-0.3 Water of Crystallization 32.0-38.0 No. of molecules of water 5.5-6.1
Directions for Use
For a relaxing mineral bath add one cup of salts to warm water and relax. For hands and feet, add one cup to a foot bath or bowl and soak. For a concentrated effect add 2-4 cups to a warm bath and soak for up to 20 minutes.
- Great for relaxing aching muscles Review by littlefeet1977
They are great to relax tired and aching muscles.
They also help with fibro and arthritic pain
Highly recommend (Posted on 01/09/2019)
- A new must in my bath routine Review by Jckjck94
- Amazing multi use product! Review by Catherine
- Looooooove Review by BrionyGrace