- Gently cleanse away impurities
- Helps to soothe joints and muscles
- Refereshing and relaxing
- Powerful Eucalyptus & Rosemary essential oils create a powerful spa aroma to ease congestion and rejuvenate body and mind
- Suitable for even the driest skin
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Charcoal Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene
Directions for Use
For a relaxing mineral bath add one cup of salts to warm water and relax. For hands and feet, add one cup to a foot bath or bowl and soak. For a concentrated effect add 2-4 cups to a warm bath and soak for up to 20 minutes.
Items 11 to 14 of 14 total
- Powerful remedy for purifying the skin Review by Kalista
It was just like being in a spa with the scent of Eucalyptus and Rosemary surrounding me.
Left me feeling relaxed and my skin felt thoroughly cleansed and silky smooth.
Just add a couple of cups to your bath.
You can even use in a bowl to soak your feet if you have dry cracked heels.
Or alternatively use as a body scrub there are multiple uses.
Love the fact that it’s 100% natural too. (Posted on 14/08/2018)
- I'm Very Impressed Review by Louise Hodgetts
- Spa at home! Review by LaurR
- So Refreshing and Moisturising Review by Flickas
The scent for these salts is amazing, perfect if you are feeling a little congested.
I feel so refreshed after using these in the bath for a soak. They have lots of other uses too, so far I have only tried them in the bath to soak and as a body scrub but for both uses my skin has felt great.
Only negative, was that I had to scrub my tub a little after use, due to the charcoal in the salts, however this is something I always have to do if I use a product that contains charcoal! The container is also resealable, but if I wanted to keep them for a while I would recommend investing in a separate air-tight container, as I'd worry that the package may not remain air-tight and the salts wouldn't last. (Posted on 10/08/2018)